KSAC offers an escape to Colorado this fall
The Keller Senior Activities Center is headed to Colorado in September - and you're invited! See details below and get in touch for more information or to reserve your spot (anyone 18+ is welcome!).
Garden of the Gods, the Royal Gorge & Colorado Springs
September 23-29, 2018
7 days, 6 nights
- $699 per person, for double occupancy
- $989 single occupancy
Full payment due at time of registration (by Sept. 14, 2018). Trip insurance also available for additional cost.
- Motor coach transportation
- 6 nights lodging, including 4 consecutive nights in scenic Colorado
- 10 meals included (6 breakfasts, 4 dinners)
- Tour of the Garden of the Gods
- Visit to the United States Air Force Academy
- Visit to Royal Gorge and to Historic Manitou Springs at the foot of famous Pikes Peak
- Guided tour of Colorado Springs
- Visit to the US Olympic Training Center, and more!
Trip provided by Diamond Tours. For more information, call 817-743-4370 or email email@example.com. For pictures, a detailed itinerary and more, visit www.GroupTrips.com/KellerSeniorCenter.