Volunteers are vital and the City of Keller simply could not operate without the countless hours that citizens contribute while serving on a city board, committee or commission. All members must be residents and qualified voters of the City of Keller.
- Keller Development Corporation - Administers expenditures of the city's one-half cent sales tax revenue for park development, and implements the City of Keller Parks Master Plan
- Crime Control and Prevention District Board - Administers expenditures of the city's one-fourth of 1 percent sales and use tax revenue for equipment, technology, accreditation and capital for the Keller Police Department
- Economic Development Board - Provides direct communication between the business community and the Keller City Council
- Library Board - Advises the Keller City Council on matters related to the Keller Public Library programs, public services and facilities
- Parks & Recreation Board - Advises the Keller City Council on issues related to the city park system, including recreational programs and facilities
- Planning & Zoning Commission - Advises the Keller City Council on issues related to commercial and residential development, zoning, development plans and master plan amendments
- Public Arts Board- Advises the Keller City Council on events, programs and activities pertaining to the Public Arts Program
- Zoning Board of Adjustment - Considers appeals and adjustments of the City of Keller's zoning ordinances
If you think you may be interested in serving on a board or commission, please download, print and complete the appropriate application below.
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 770, Keller, TX 76244-0770|
|Physical Address:||Keller Town Hall, 1100 Bear Creek Pkwy|
|Hours:||8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday|
Sheila Stephens, City Secretary