To translate, click the white "Translate" button on the top right of this screen.
Para traducir, haga clic en el botón blanco "Traducir" en la parte superior derecha de esta pantalla.
Để dịch, nhấp vào nút "Dịch" màu trắng ở trên cùng bên phải của màn hình này.
The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas. Keller City Council members are elected at-large and serve three-year, staggered terms.
May 5, 2018 General Election: Elect Council members to Places 1 and 2
- Notice of Filing Period (Posted Dec. 15, 2017)
- Candidate Packet -This document contains all forms and important information, with instructions, for applying to run in the May 5, 2018 General Election.
May 5, 2018 Special Referendum Election for the approval or disapproval of the passage of Resolution No. 3909, approving a Chapter 380 Economic Development Program Agreement with The Birch Racquet and Lawn Club.
Future Local Elections
- May 2019 - Elect Council Members to Places 3 and 4
- May 2020 - Elect Mayor & Council Members to Places 5 and 6
Other elections may be called as need in accordance with the Texas Election Code.
- Election Results Archives
- Tarrant County Elections Administrator
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Texas Secretary of State
Questions regarding elections may be sent to the City Secretary or by calling 817-743-4005.