| To translate, click the white "Translate" button on the top right of this screen.
Para traducir, haga clic en el botón blanco "Traducir" en la parte superior derecha de esta pantalla.
Để dịch, nhấp vào nút "Dịch" màu trắng ở trên cùng bên phải của màn hình này.
The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas. Keller City Council members are elected at-large and serve three-year, staggered terms.
Upcoming City Elections
June 16, 2018 Runoff Election: Elect Council Member to Place 2
Sean M. Hicks
Runoff Campaign Finance Report (filed June 14, 2018)
- Resolution No. 4002 - Calling the June 16, 2018 Runoff Election
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot (Posted May 11, 2018)
- Ballot Order (Posted May 16, 2018)
- Notice of Runoff Election (Posted May 24, 2018)
May 5, 2018 General Election: Elect Council members to Places 1 & 2
- Notice of Filing Period (Posted Dec. 15, 2017)
- Candidate Packet -This document contains all forms and important information, with instructions, for applying to run in the May 5, 2018 General Election.
- Resolution No. 3971- Calling the May 5, 2018 Election.
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot (Posted Feb. 14, 2018)
- Ballot Order (posted Feb. 23, 2018)
- Notice of General Election (posted Mar. 29, 2018)
- Election Results
- Resolution No. 4001 - Canvassing the Election
- Resolution No. 4009 - Amending the Canvassing of the Election (After recount)
- MAY 5, 2018 GENERAL AND SPECIAL ELECTION RESULTS
A Recount Petition has been filed for City Council Place 1. The Recount will take place on Monday, May 21, 2018.
The first day to file for a place on the ballot is Jan. 17, 2018. The deadline to file is 5 p.m. Feb. 16, 2018. The deadline to withdraw is 5 p.m. Feb. 23, 2018.
A list of those who file will be updated on this page within 24 hours of each filing, through Feb. 23. The following individuals have filed for a place on the ballot. The order of listing is the order that the names will appear on the official ballot.
Application for a Place on the Ballot (filed 2/15/18)
Application for a Place on the Ballot (filed 1/18/18)
| Frank Roszell
May 5, 2018 Special Referendum Election: for the approval or disapproval of the passage of Resolution No. 3909, approving a Chapter 380 Economic Development Program Agreement with The Birch Racquet and Lawn Club.
- Resolution No. 3920 - Calling the May 5, 2018 Special Election.
- Notice of Special Referendum Election (posted Mar. 29, 2018)
- Special Referendum Election Fast Facts
- Election Results
- Resolution No. 4003 - Canvassing the Special Election
Future Local Elections
- May 2019 - Elect Council Members to Places 3 and 4
- May 2020 - Elect Mayor & Council Members to Places 5 and 6
Other elections may be called as need in accordance with the Texas Election Code.
Upcoming County & State Elections
May 22, 2018 Primary Runoff Elections for County and State offices.
Early Voting will be held May 14-18 7:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Early Voting Locations
March 6, 2018 Primary Election for County and State offices.
Visit Tarrant County Elections Administration for details on this election.
- Election Results Archives
- Tarrant County Elections Administrator
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Texas Secretary of State
Questions regarding elections may be sent to the City Secretary or by calling 817-743-4005.