| To translate, click the white "Translate" button on the top right of this screen.
Para traducir, haga clic en el botón blanco "Traducir" en la parte superior derecha de esta pantalla.
Để dịch, nhấp vào nút "Dịch" màu trắng ở trên cùng bên phải của màn hình này.
The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas. Keller City Council members are elected at-large and serve three-year, staggered terms.
Upcoming County & State Elections
March 6, 2018 Primary Election for County and State offices.
Visit Tarrant County Elections webpage for details on this election.
Upcoming City Elections
May 5, 2018 General Election: Elect Council members to Places 1 and 2
- Notice of Filing Period (Posted Dec. 15, 2017)
- Candidate Packet -This document contains all forms and important information, with instructions, for applying to run in the May 5, 2018 General Election.
- Resolution No. 3971- Calling the May 5, 2018 Election.
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot (Posted Feb. 14, 2018)
- Ballot Order (posted Feb. 23, 2018)
The first day to file for a place on the ballot is Jan. 17, 2018. The deadline to file is 5 p.m. Feb. 16, 2018. The deadline to withdraw is 5 p.m. Feb. 23, 2018.
A list of those who file will be updated on this page within 24 hours of each filing, through Feb. 23. The following individuals have filed for a place on the ballot. The order of listing is the order that the names will appear on the official ballot.
|Mitch Holmes||Application for a Place on the Ballot (filed 2/15/18)
Code of Fair Campaign Practices (filed 2/15/18)
|Debbie Bryan||Application for a Place on the Ballot (filed 1/18/18)
Code of Fair Campaign Practices (filed 1/18/18)
Appointment of a Campaign Treasurer (filed 1/18/18)
| Frank Roszell
May 5, 2018 Special Referendum Election: for the approval or disapproval of the passage of Resolution No. 3909, approving a Chapter 380 Economic Development Program Agreement with The Birch Racquet and Lawn Club.
- Resolution No. 3920 - Calling the May 5, 2018 Special Election.
Future Local Elections
- May 2019 - Elect Council Members to Places 3 and 4
- May 2020 - Elect Mayor & Council Members to Places 5 and 6
Other elections may be called as need in accordance with the Texas Election Code.
- Election Results Archives
- Tarrant County Elections Administrator
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Texas Secretary of State
Questions regarding elections may be sent to the City Secretary or by calling 817-743-4005.