The Keller Regional Animal Adoption Center is managed by the Humane Society of North Texas, which is always looking for dedicated volunteers.
Our Wish List
Help make our animals' stay at the shelter more comfortable!
- Rolls of paper towels
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Large, black, heavy-duty trash bags
- Dog and cat food
- Dog and cat collars and leashes
- Dog and cat toys (dishwasher safe)
- Cat litter (large granules only, please)
- Small and medium folding wire cages for off-site adoption events
For more information about volunteer and donation opportunities, contact Animal Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-743-4710.
After-hours emergency calls:
Report problems or request emergency service for: