| To translate, click the white "Translate" button on the top right of this screen.
Para traducir, haga clic en el botón blanco "Traducir" en la parte superior derecha de esta pantalla.
Để dịch, nhấp vào nút "Dịch" màu trắng ở trên cùng bên phải của màn hình này.
The City Secretary's Office is responsible for conducting municipal elections as prescribed by the Election Code of the State of Texas. Keller City Council members are elected at-large and serve three-year, staggered terms.
Upcoming City Elections
November 6, 2018 Senior Center Bond Election
- Ordinance No. 1896 - Ordering the Election
- Early Voting dates/times/locations
- Notice of Election (Aviso de Elección) (Thông báo lựa chọn)
- May 2019 - Elect Council Members to Places 3 and 4
- May 2020 - Elect Mayor & Council Members to Places 5 and 6
Other elections may be called as need in accordance with the Texas Election Code.
Upcoming County & State Elections
November 6, 2018 Election for County and State offices
Visit Tarrant County Elections Administration for details on this election.
- Election Results Archives
- Tarrant County Elections Administrator
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Texas Secretary of State
Questions regarding elections may be sent to the City Secretary or by calling 817-743-4005.