In an effort to provide residents a deeper and consistently updated look at the city's revenues and expenses, the City of Keller is pleased to present our new Financial Transparency portal.
Keller has partnered with OpenGov to offer citizens and staff around-the-clock, web-based access to city finance information that they can view, filter, analyze, print and share. Users will find everything from historical trends to line-item details in charts and graphs that are easy to understand and tailored to citizens' interests.
Enjoy your search!
- Financial data included on the platform is for the City of Keller only; independent government agencies like Keller ISD and Tarrant County are not included.
- Some expenditures and revenues do not track year to year. For example, there may be expenditure for a specific item or project in the past that is no longer part of our annual budget. These expenditure categories will only be visible for the years they were used; after that, they will be zeroed out.
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts created the Transparency Stars program to recognize local governments who provides readily accessible financial information and promotes transparency within their organization. Local governments have the opportunity to earn stars in the areas of traditional finances, contracts and procurement, economic development, public pensions and debt obligations. For more information on the program, please visit the Comptroller’s Transparency Stars website.
The following financial data is from the City’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the most recent completed fiscal year of October 1, 2017 – September 30, 2018. The per capita figures are based on the City’s 2018 estimated population of 44,940.
|Fiscal Year 2017-2018||Per Capita|
|Total Property Tax Revenues||$27,517,501||$612|
|Total Sales Tax Revenues||$12,210,696||$272|
|Total Full Time Equivalent Positions||344.52|
- Elected Officials
- Open Records Requests
- Adopted Budgets
- CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report)
- Check Registers
Contracts and Procurement
The City of Keller follows a decentralized purchasing policy where all departments are responsible for purchasing most materials and supplies for themselves. We strive to provide quality service to our customers and vendors while attempting to receive the best value for public dollars expended.
|Fiscal Year 2018-2019||Per Capita|
|Spending on Procurement and Contracting Activities||$23,112,873.88||$514|
|Total Number of Publicly Posted Bidding and Contracting
|Total Number of Closed Bids/Solicitations or Awarded
|Total Dollar Amount of Bids Received from Invitations for
Bids or Requests for Proposals
|Total Dollar Amount Awarded from Contracts||$7,886,194|
- Bidding Information
- Vendor Registration
- City of Keller Purchasing Policy
- Glossary of Procurement Terms
- Dataset on Open Contracting and Bidding Opportunities and Closed Solicitations
- Local Government Code §§252.021-.0436
- Local Government Code §§262.021-.030
- Local Government Code §§271.021-.029
- Texas Government Code §§2269.101-.411
- Texas Education Code §44.031
- Purchasing Agent
Physical: 1100 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller TX 76248
Mailing: PO Box 770, Keller TX 76244