**REQUESTS FOR BURNING**
ARE ACCEPTED 0730-1630
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
WINDS GUSTING TO 25 MPH
THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2020
FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020
BURNING BY PERMIT ONLY
SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2020
SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2020
FIRE DEPARTMENT CONTRACTORS: All Fire Department Permit Applications are dropped-off and picked-up at the Building/Development Customer Service Desk. The desk is located on the first floor at Town Hall, 1100 Bear Creek Pkwy. Please review our submittal requirements prior to dropping off your application to ensure proper procedures are followed. Any and all Fire Prevention questions will be answered by the Fire Marshal's office.
- The Fire Chief oversees all firefighters and substations. He is responsible for all aspects of fire fighting, supplies and rescue training budgets. He also serves as Emergency Management Coordinator for all city departments regarding Homeland Security and disaster planning, preparedness, response and recovery operations.
- The Deputy Chief oversees all EMS, Training and Safety. He also coordinates with the Emergency Medical Director, a contract physician who assures quality control of all our paramedics.
- The Training Officer manages all training, accreditation, and assists with Emergency Management.
- The Fire Marshal and Fire Inspector are responsible for inspections, investigations and code compliance. They also work in conjunction with the city's Development Review Committee, reviewing all plans for fire code compliance and with builders during the construction process.
- The Administrative Assistant provides support to all staff and assist's with various reporting, tracking, and processing of numerous financial transactions.
In an emergency, dial 9-1-1
Keller Town Hall,
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 770, Keller, TX 76244|
|| 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. M-F
|| Open 24/7
David Jones, Fire Chief
Shane Gainer, Deputy Chief
Debra Crafton, Fire Marshal
|David R. Simmons, Fire Inspector/Investigator
|Jeff Huntley, Training Officer