The 2019 Keller Recycling Days are:
Equestrian Arena Parking Lot, Keller Sports Park
When entering the event, use Chisholm Trail northbound to enter the sports park. At Sports Parkway, turn right. The equestrian arena is on the right. There will be volunteers and a police officer to direct traffic into the arena. To exit the event, go north on Sports Parkway to Golden Triangle Blvd.
Who is Eligible?
|Hazardous Waste - Oct. 5 only||City of Keller residents ONLY|
|Electronic Recycling - Apr. 27||City of Keller residents or businesses|
|Paper Shredding Services - Apr. 27||City of Keller residents or businesses|
Hazardous Waste Instructions and Tips .
- Bring a current driver's license or recent utility bill as proof of residency
- Consult the LIST OF ACCEPTED MATERIALS
- Bring liquid paint sorted by type (i.e., latex, oil-based and lead-based) Paint and stain disposal is limited to 20 gallons per household.
- Keep chemicals in their original containers; place broken or leaking containers in a second container of like material (i.e. glass for corrosives, metal for flammables)
- If a container has no label and its contents are unknown, place a label on the container clearly stating that the contents are unknown
- Transport chemicals in the trunk rather than the passenger compartment of your vehicle
- Stay in your vehicle at the collection location. At this time we are not set up to accept walk-up or biked-in drop offs. City personnel will remove the waste from your vehicle. Please adhere to all of their instructions.
- Keep the line moving; in the interest of keeping wait times short, residents are not allowed to stay and watch paper shredding
- If possible, piggyback a load with neighbors and/or community groups; the city is charged on a "per load" basis
Shredding is limited to 3 bankers boxes 12.5" x 16", or 3 tall kitchen garbage bags. Due to traffic concerns, there will be no stopping and watching.
All electronic waste (anything with a plug), including appliances (refrigerators with the CFE removed by a certified technician), cell phones, batteries and more.