- Texas Commission on Fire Protection - regulates standards for certification and operations of fire departments in Texas. From this link you can identify certification levels and status of commissioned firefighters in Texas.
- Texas Department of State Health Services - regulates standards for certification and operations of emergency medical services providers in Texas. From this link you can learn more about emergency medical services in Texas as well as check the certification level and status of EMT's and Paramedics in Texas.
- International Association of Fire Chiefs - an organization with resources for managing a fire safe community.
- International Association of Firefighters - an organization dedicated to supporting the men and women of the fire service.
- Know What 2 Do - a website with information and resources for disaster preparation.
- National Incident Management System - a website with information and training opportunities in disaster preparation and response coordination.
- Community Emergency Response Teams - a website with excellent information on community disaster preparedness training.
- Keller CERT - a website supporting the local Keller Community Emergency Response Team.
Keller Fire Rescue is committed to Providing Professional Emergency Services with Pride through Preparation, Prevention and Education, to assure a Safe and Quality environment for our Community.