Print documents from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Method 1: Send as Email
Log in to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to either of our two printers:
- Black and White: email@example.com
- Color: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have the option to print the email, the attachment or both.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal button above or go to www.printeron.net/kpl/keller-public-library
- Black and White
4. Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's URL into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
5. Click the green print button.
Method 3: Mobile App
Search for "PrinterOn" in your app store and download the free app on your iPhone, iPad, Android device, Kindle, Nook or Windows tablet. Find detailed instructions for using the app at www.printeron.com/apps.html.
At the Self-Service Kiosk
1. At the kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Preview your documents by selecting the preview button.
3. Select the documents you would like to print by clicking on them.
4. Select the print button and deposit your money in the vending machine next to the printer.