The Keller Public Library provides proctoring services by appointment only during weekdays for a fee of $20 per test. Proctoring appointment availability depends on staffing. To see if our services may meet your proctoring needs, view our fully proctoring policy here.
We are unable to proctor exams that require any of the following:
- Transmission by fax machine
- Constant monitoring of the examinee
- Copies of government issued IDs belonging to the proctor
- Signatures on non-disclosure agreements or other legally binding documents extending beyond the date the exam is administered
- Installation of software onto library computers or the use of webcam
If the conditions in our policy are acceptable for your exam, we will provide space to take the test, computer access if needed, and certification that all instructions are followed. We are able to receive exams by both mail and e-mail.
You can direct questions about proctored exams to email@example.com or call 817-743-4840.