The Keller Public Library funds and provides a limited Interlibrary Loan service available to active Keller library cardholders. Please note:
- ILL customers will be charged for photocopies, late fees and lost materials
- All account holders must provide an email address
- Account holders may have no more than 10 active requests at a time
How Does ILL Work?
- Search the Library catalog first to ensure that Keller or a cooperating library do not own what you are interested in.
- Search the Texas Group Catalog to locate desired materials.
- Once you have found the item you want to borrow, follow directions to place your request.
- In order to place a request, you will have to create an account using your library card number and pin (last four digits of your card number, unless you have changed it). After you have placed your request, you may log into your account to check the status of your requests, see what you have checked out or edit your account information.
- Once your materials are available, you will be sent a notification email. When you are finished with the item, please return it to the Keller Public Library. Please do not return Interlibrary Loan materials in book drops.