Keller's first and only dog park, which opened in 2016, sits near the overflow parking lots of The Keller Pointe at 405 Rufe Snow Dr. The park features:
- Separate areas for large and small dogs
- A shade pavilion (and we've started growing shade trees)
- Water fountains
- A variety of agility equipment
This park is typically open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily with the exception of 8 a.m. to noon on Wednesdays (when it's closed for standard maintenance). The park is also closed during and after inclement weather, reopening once the ground has dried.
- Dogs must be on leash prior to entering park
- Dogs must be wearing tags showing current vaccinations
- Owners are responsible for removal of feces. Failure to remove feces will result in park closure.
- Food or treats are not permitted
- Glass bottles are not permitted
- The small dog park is intended for dogs 30 lbs. and under. Small dogs may enter the large park at their own risk, but large dogs are not permitted in the small dog area.
- No person may bring into the off-leash area:
- A Known dangerous or aggressive dog
- A female dog in heat
- More than three dogs at one time
- A leashed dog
- Puppies under 4 months of age
- Any person who brings a dog into an off-leash site shall:
- Keep the dog under visual and voice control
- Remove the dog from the area at the first sign of aggression
- Remove any pinch, prang or spiked collars before entering the fenced area
- Have a leash accessible at all times
- Fill any hole that their dog digs
Any instance of bite or scratch, please contact Keller Animal Services at 817-743-4710.
Additionally, we recommend no children under the age of 10 inside the dog park for their own safety.
Use of off-leash site by any dog constitutes implied consent of the owner, harborer, or person having care, custody or control of the dog, to comply with all conditions and regulations stated here or promulgated by the Parks Board and posted at the off-leash site.