In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage employment of off-duty police officers, the Keller Police Department has partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective Sept. 1, 2019.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers for security through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or by calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Job status
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency and officer
- 24/7 customer service through the toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling and invoicing
- Officer payroll
Organizations that have recurring needs for off-duty officers can establish an account and schedule billing cycles with off-duty management.
Prohibited Off-Duty Employment*
- Any employment that constitutes a threat to the status or dignity of the police as a professional occupation such as employment at establishments that sell pornographic materials or items of a sexual nature to include establishments that provide services of a sexual nature
- Any gambling establishment
- Any employment or business interest in private investigative work or investigative work for an insurance company or attorney
- Process server, bill collector, repossessing property, towing vehicles or other similar employment in which police authority might be used
*Please note that the above list is not all inclusive and questions regarding permitted activity should be forwarded to Off Duty Management.
|Assignment Type||Total Hourly Rate|
|Emergency or <72 Hours' Notice||$58.50|
To request service or obtain a quote, call Off Duty Management at 1-877-636-8300 (24/7, toll free) or visit https://odm.officertrak.com/Keller-TX-PD.