- Bid List Information: Information on bid notification and vendor application
- Bids Awarded: List of bids awarded during current and previous fiscal years
- Bid Notices:Open bids
- Bids Pending Award: List of bids closed but available for review
- Purchasing Agreements: Purchasing agreements permit the City of Keller to utilize bid awards approved by other qualified governmental entities
Request for Quotes
- RFQ's: Information on Requests for Quote for contracts under the $50,000 sealed bid requirement
- RFQ's Pending Award: List of Requests for Quote currently available for review
- RFQ's Awarded: List of Requests for Quote awarded during current and previous fiscal years
Request for Proposals
- RFP's: Information on Requests for Proposals for contracts under the $50,000 sealed bid requirement
- RFP's Pending Award: List of Requests for Proposals currently available for review
- RFP's Awarded: List of Requests for Proposals awarded during current and previous fiscal years
Important Information for All Vendors:
Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code requires that vendors meeting certain conditions are required to file a Questionnaire Form CIQ with the City Secretary. The form may be found at: www.ethics.state.tx.us/data/forms/conflict/CIQ.pdf.
Vendors are responsible for ascertaining if they need to file the form. Please review the Texas Local Government Code, Section 176.006, which can be found at: www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/LG/htm/LG.176.htm#176.006
By law, the CIQ questionnaire form must be filed with the City Secretary for the City of Keller within seven (7) business days. A person commits an offense if the person violates Section 176.006, Texas Local Government Code. An offense under that section is a Class C misdemeanor.
For information, visit the Texas Ethics Commission's website at www.ethics.state.tx.us.