Recently Completed Projects
- Robin Drive/Court Drainage Improvements
- Meadow Knoll Court Drainage Channel
Capital Improvements Program
Each year, the Keller City Council approves a Five-Year Capital Improvements Plan. This visioning document assists city staff and elected leaders in establishing goals and planning ahead.
Please note: Capital Improvement projects are formally approved on an annual basis during the budget process; later years' project lists may change based on citizen feedback, city priorities, available funding, etc.
- Bandit Trail Drainage Project
- Sports Park/Arena Road Culvert Replacement
- Barbara Lane Drainage Project (design)
- Barbara Lane Drainage Project (construction)
- Out years currently plan for $200,000 annually for unanticipated drainage projects
For more information about drainage improvement projects, contact Keller Public Works at 817-743-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.