Right-of-Way Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Public Works PhotoRight-of-Way

Permits are required for anyone working or excavating within public rights-of-way. Permits may be obtained at Public Works Administration, located at Keller Town Hall, 1100 Bear Creek Parkway. For information, contact Public Works at 817-743-4080 or email publicworks@cityofkeller.com.

  • Download a Right-of-Way Permit (PDF), submitted and approved prior to any work within the city right-of-way.

Public Works PhotoUtility Locates

The Water Utility Department provides line locates for anyone working within the public right-of-way to prevent damage to the water and wastewater system and to reduce outages.


Public Works PhotoNon-City Utility Locates

The City of Keller only locates water, wastewater and storm system utility lines. You must contact the Texas Excavation Safety System to have any other buried utility lines located before digging. This service is free and you may call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (800-344-8377) or visit http://www.digtess.org.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer