Permits, Resources & Links

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Frequently Asked

What type of maintenance bond does the City require for construction of public improvements?
The City of Keller requires a two-year, 100% maintenance bond for all public improvements constructed in the city.
How do I apply for and obtain a grading permit?
The Public Works Engineering Division will issue a grading permit for general earthwork after a grading plan showing proposed grading and erosion control measures (including a stormwater pollution prevention plan if necessary) has been submitted and approved. 
Can I build anything in an easement?
You should not construct any structures within an easement. One exception, however, is that fencing may be placed in some easements subject to local deed restrictions. Please contact Community Development at 817-743-4130 for info. 
How do I abandon an easement?
Contact Community Development at 817-743-4130 to
obtain an easement abandonment form and further information. You will need to have a surveyor prepare an exhibit and metes and bounds description of the area to be abandoned. You will also need to provide documentation that private utility companies that have rights to use the easement do not object to the abandonment. 
The new construction behind my house is causing a lot of dirt and sediment to enter my yard. Can anything be done?
The developer of a subdivision or a commercial site is required to maintain pollution control on the property until adequate vegetation is established. Call 817-743-4080.


Useful Links


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer