Your children should enjoy their experience at The Keller Pointe as much as you do! While working out or taking a class, drop your children (Ages 6 Months through 9 Years) off at the Stay 'N Play, where they can enjoy a wide variety of entertainment and hands on interaction with our wonderful staff!
|$2||For a single child per visit|
|$30||For a punch pass (20 visits)|
|Monday-Friday||8am to 12:30pm and 4pm to 8pm|
|Saturday||8am to 12:30pm|
- Parents may only leave their children for a 2-hour maximum time period.
- Parents may not leave the facility if their child is in childcare.
- The parent/guardian will be notified if a diaper change is needed.
- Parents will be called to help toilet trained children use the restroom if needed.
- Children will not be permitted into the childcare area if they are sick. This includes, but is not limited to:
- have had a fever in the last 24 hours
- have anything but clear mucus
- have thrown up in the last 24 hours
- had diarrhea in the last 24 hours have a rash that has not been diagnosed or is communicable
- We are not responsible for any toys brought into the room from home.
- Children will be encouraged to assist with picking up toys before leaving.
- If a child begins to cry and we are unable to calm him or her down after 10 minutes, the parent will be called to the childcare area. Corrective behavior methods may include a time out or not allowing the child to play with a certain toy.