Keller has a lot of trees, and that means a lot of leaves! To better accommodate residents, Community Waste Disposal is offering a special leaf collection program on six Saturdays this fall designed for households whose leaves exceed the 20-bag maximum collected during normal weekly service.
Signups for these special collections will run the Saturday through Wednesday before each date: Nov. 16, Nov. 23, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, Dec. 14 and Dec. 21. For more information, please call 817-743-4000.
What to Know
- These special collections are intended for residents whose leaf collection needs exceed the 20-bag maximum in place during normal weekly collections. If you have 20 bags of leaves or fewer, please place them out for normal collection on your appropriate service day.
- Fall leaf special collection dates are for bagged leaves only; please do not place any other yard waste or bulk materials curbside.
- Since we cannot guarantee that all residents will bag their leaves in paper bags, leaves picked up during special collection Saturdays are headed to the landfill, not a Living Earth facility. If you prefer that your leaves go to a Living Earth facility, please follow the normal yard waste guidelines for weekly pickups of up to 20 bags on your first service day.
- You may sign up for more than one date, but with a 200-household limit each week we ask that you only sign up when you intend to have bagged leaves ready for pickup!
How to Participate
- Select Your Date: Nov. 16, Nov. 23, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, Dec. 14 and/or Dec. 21
- Sign Up (available the Saturday through Wednesday before each date). You will be asked to provide your name, address, email address and an estimated number of bags.
- Place Bagged Leaves Curbside by 7 a.m. on Collection Day
Dec. 7 (signup opens 11/30)
Dec. 14 (signup opens 12/7)
Dec. 21 (signup opens 12/14)