Here in Keller, we pride ourselves on being a great place to live, work and PLAY.
- 336 acres of developed, award-winning parks featuring rental facilities
- Playgrounds and hike-and-bike trails to keep you active
- An expansive recreation and aquatics center known as The Keller Pointe
- Beautiful public art on display
- Specialized programming and trips designed for senior citizens
- Parks & Recreation special events that attract thousands of residents and visitors
- A public library offering more than 80,000 media resources
- Keller ISD’s impressive natatorium (which is open to the public)
- A city calendar packed with events for residents and visitors of all ages
Using the tabs to the left, we invite you to learn more about all the elements that bring this community to life.