The City of Keller is located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, approximately 15 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth and 25 miles northwest of downtown Dallas. Keller is part of the "Metroplex" of North Central Texas, which includes the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, with an estimated population exceeding 4.5 million. The City of Keller encompasses an area of approximately 19 square miles.
Air service is provided by nearby DFW International Airport, located just nine miles east of the city. The airport provides access to anywhere in the United States as well as throughout the world, and is the nation's third busiest airport. Meacham Field, approximately 5 miles away in northern Fort Worth, is a fixed base operation for private and commercial service. Alliance Airport, located northwest of Keller, began limited operations in 1989, and is the first newly constructed industrial airport in the United States.
- US Highway 377 (Main Street) is Keller's north-south arterial
- FM 1709 (Keller Parkway) is our east-west arterial
- I-35 W is located four miles west of Keller
- I-820 is five miles south of the city
- State Highway 170 is just one mile north of the city
- State Highway 114 is three miles north of Keller
By Light Rail:
Keller is only five miles north of the Richland Hills Light Rail Station for convenient light rail service with the following: